Saturday, January 23, 2010

A silent majority no more?

Today I opened my mailbox and saw that I had a letter from a citizen, of Sidney, NE. Inside the writer passed on to me a letter from a group calling itself, the Sidney Citizen and detailed some thoughts I have been having for some time now.

I am asking the writer of this document to contact me directly at mrmikerowland@mac.com or to reply with an email address that preserves you privacy and identity. I want to talk with you in more detail about your letter.

I agree that the local press is doing a poor job of reporting the news in an unbiased way and I sincerely hope to change that in the very near term.

Michael Rowland

This issue will not go away very soon and I intend to be on the leading edge of reporting what is going on as well as offering a visible point person for those who are constrained to speak out because of a fear of retribution from their employers or their customers.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete