Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Comments on the site.

This site is open to all persons who wish to participate. Though I will not require you to list your names in your post, you will be required to register as a blog user, which will identify you to the publisher. Your name will not be made public unless you wish, but your content must be accurate and if you cite facts, you must cite sources.

This posting is due to Julie Young who posted material to promote another service with two articles as a better alternative. Whether they are, or not is a question for the readers.

Michael Rowland

2 comments:

  1. Sorry. I have another question.. Why don't you have the choice of "NO" on your survey? Not quite sure if I'd vote since I no longer live there, but it seems like people would want a "NO" choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polls have been added recently. The choice of "no" was unintentionally left out. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. The issue has been corrected.

    ReplyDelete