Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Workin for the man...

Hello all. I have been invited to work for free on a new Political Blog called the Political Coffeehouse. The posting below this one has a link to it. I encourage you to follow that site along with your other sites. It is conservative to libertarian in nature and the aim is to increase awareness of the excesses in our federal government that affect your take home pay and your freedoms.

The publisher is trying to get some contributions up to be able to eventually pay staff for research time and writing articles. If you like what you see, please contribute either to the Political Coffeehouse or to GuardianofSidney via the secure Paypal contributions widgets.

I appreciate the words of support people have put out for me in the paper and my home phone messages. The encouragement to keep fighting the good fight to bring discourse and debate to our town is refreshing. I am also adding additional features to this blog such as my trip to Vedauwoo last weekend. I am seeking people to write and to participate with their own humorous stories and stories about Cheyenne County. Let's make the Guardian a community effort that will stay with the community.

Have a great Day!

Mike Rowland
Publisher

No comments:

Post a Comment