Friday, September 25, 2009

Thanks for reading

I have been busy and out of the loop today, but wanted to thank those of you who have stopped by to check us out.

If you have a story idea, or want to contribute to this effort, please send me an email to guardianofsidney at gmail dot com...

For my next piece, I will be starting a multi-part series on the health care initiatives and will be including some video. I will also be contacting legislators in Washington so if you have questions for Adrian Smith or Ben Nelson or Mike Johanns, get them in as soon as possible.

The Senate is moving with the speed of a scared jackrabbit on the so-called Baucas (D-MT) bill and it looks like all dissension is being quelled in vocal and seemingly uncivil ways. Interesting turn of events, given the smackdown the house placed on Joe Wilson (R-SC) last week.

Keep reading.

Mike Rowland

No comments:

Post a Comment