Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I have to laugh at the FOGG :)

Wait a sec... I have been gone for a few days. What facts. You and I mean singular and either Tammy, Julie (or her husband) or Susan Earnest, seem to want to claim facts. The number of people that answered the survey was heavily skewed to the higher income areas of town. You claim the election, but elections are only shifted because of alliances ebbing and flowing. Obama won in 2008 and the country is in a shithole. Be careful before you state obvious contradictions.

It is a fact that the paper and radio station take nearly no counter position to what city government does unless it runs counter to Gary Person. The truth of the matter is, is that they turned off comments because of the likes of people aligned with Gary's friends and the number of comments became a distraction. People got their feelings hurt in the process and I am, sad to say, one of them. I don't give a rat's ass about what the friends of Gary say about me. When one of you decide to actually put your name on a post dickweed, we can debate. When you can post a "fact" without libel it will be posted.

Person IS a nice guy, who wants to control, not direct. He has surrounded himself with people who will not only do the job he wants, but report back to him on things we needs to keep a lid on. When you cross Gary, he sends his friends like the two Suzies and his allies on his committees to do the work he claims to be above.

Nice guy persona aside, Person is a dirtbag political hack. Claiming that I am the problem is your problem. The housing authority would still be sitting on its ass if I didn't raise a stink about the windows.

Those of you who hide in the shadows of your master Gary Person need to realize that all tyrannies eventually collapse of their own weight. The only question left for the people of Sidney is decide how much of tomorrow's water they wish to carry on their back's today.

I think we understand where the FOGG is. I think we understand where the POS media outlets are with their bad math editorials and ride the fence positions on critical national issues. The question for the rest of the people is what decisions city council and Gary make that will finally force the silent majority (jsut look at the head counts in the election... way less than 50%) to get off their asses and change their lives.

2 comments:

  1. So, you went to all the planning commision meetings where the survey was explained at length? You have the 80 plus page document about the comments and the breakdown? Can you post it here so we can see what you are talking about? iT would be helpful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I did not go to the planning commission meetings. I do have a copy of the report and I know what the report contains and how many people responded. You should know me well enough by now to know I can get my hands on information when I need it. No need to violate the sacrosanct media rules of city hall.

    ReplyDelete