Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's baaaack

Just in case buoy may have been wondering, I have decided to retire up the digital presses of theguardiannews due to increased urging from a select group of readers and members of the local electorate.

Have no fear, I will be pointed where necessary, but also fair. You deserve a decent alternative to the drivel you have been supplied by other outlets.

I will not promise that I won't write stories about the Sony Playstation or the challenges associated with losing clothes sizes due to my steady weight loss regimen, but I will try to focus on the things that matter: That which costs you money.

Today's piece, for instance, asks how City Manager/Economic Development Director Gary Person was cheerleader-in-chief when Erik Mullen of now defunct EMagine Concepts asked for and received 160,000 dollars in money, only to break lease arrangements and stiff the good people of Cheyenne County.

Even during the Commissioners meeting where the funds were approved, questions were brought forward about the company' balance sheet.. Look where are are today.

I hope you keep reading and that you will make this a regular stop on your journey to understand what is really being done to you, on your behalf.

Have a great da @theguardiannews

Michael Rowland, Publisher

No comments:

Post a Comment