Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Who's lookin' out for you?

The number of postings on theguardiannews has been very light for the last couple weeks.  I have been dealing with a number of issues, but rest assured that I am still involved and continue to bring information out that is of use to the people of Sidney and Cheyenne County.

I am presently finishing up stories on two city council candidates and am in the process of getting a couple more interviews completed for other office holders before the primary elections. Stay tuned, because early next week will be quite revealing.

As always, I am deeply appreciative of your readership, feedback and support. Let me know how I can make the guardiannews a better starting point for your election coverage in 2010.

Mike Rowland
Publisher

No comments:

Post a Comment