Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fallibility

I have been gone for a couple weeks, but just read the defense of Ibs Young by Mr. Nelson. Nelson claims that my logic isn't infallible. He is correct. No one's logic is completely infallible. In the case of the conspiracy to unseat or otherwise harass Loren Avey, Dave Wiederspon and Marv Filsinger, I can assure everyone that I know who was responsible and their motivations. You don't have to be perfectly correct all the time to be right occasionally. Mr. Nelson should see the difference and stop throwing red herrings out there to confuse the people of our town.

I did not attack Mrs. Young. I did point out that she was making public intimations of wrong doing to two men she doesn't like on council. She should be prepared to use the ample resources she has at her disposal (oddly enough, she chose the paper over her own radio station) to investigate for something approaching a factual basis before implying that people were cooking the books. It is my understanding that she did not take up the request of Bob VanVleet to attend the City Council meeting. Sometimes the silence which follows public accusation says a lot about the accusation and the accuser.

No comments:

Post a Comment